Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Leadership Development Program
Additionally, the assignments are complemented with a defined training curriculum in functional areas such as finance, human resources, sales and contract management.
Essentially, each program participant will develop a solid leadership foundation for future growth through the following.
- An 18 month (three, 6-month rotations) in areas of project management, project controls and general business management.
- Learn the core concepts of the industrial services and construction industries by applying cutting edge technology and lean principles.
- Participate in functional training curriculum that helps strengthen overall business and leadership skills.
- Support the deployment of the PM framework and industry leading project management tools.
- Develop a cross-business, cross-functional network that will benefit future career opportunities.
- Receive mentoring guidance from business unit leaders.
You will most likely end up in a project controls role.