Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Leadership Development Program
Program participants are afforded the opportunity to learn the client's project operations by providing them with front-line, hands-on, project assignments designed to challenge the participant's leadership and technical abilities. Additionally, the assignments are complemented with a defined training curriculum in functional areas such as finance, human resources, sales and contract management.
Each program participant will develop a solid leadership foundation for future growth through the following:
- An 18 month (three, 6-month rotations) in areas of project management, project controls and general business management.
- Learn the core concepts of the industrial services and construction industries by applying cutting edge technology and lean principles.
- Participate in functional training curriculum that helps strengthen overall business and leadership skills.
- Support the deployment of the framework and industry leading project management tools.
- Develop a cross-business, cross-functional network that will benefit future career opportunities.
- Receive mentoring and guidance from business unit leaders.