Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Leadership Development Program
- An 18 month (three, 6-month rotations) in areas of project management, project controls and general business management.
- Learn the core concepts of the industrial services and construction industries by applying cutting edge technology and lean principles.
- Participate in functional training curriculum that helps strengthen overall business and leadership skills.
- Support the deployment of the Brand PM framework and industry leading project management tools.
- Develop a cross-business, cross-functional network that will benefit future career opportunities.
- Receive mentoring and guidance from business unit leaders.
Base pay is $60 - $80k when you enter the program. The company will pay for each relocation and help with housing while you are in the program. The career growth after the program is worth more than any initial salary.