Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Leadership Development Program
- An 18 month (three, 6-month rotations) in areas of project management, project controls and general business management.
- Learn the core concepts of the industrial services and construction industries by applying cutting edge technology and lean principles.
- Participate in functional training curriculum that helps strengthen overall business and leadership skills.
- Support the deployment of the Brand PM framework and industry leading project management tools.
- Develop a cross-business, cross-functional network that will benefit future career opportunities.
- Receive mentoring and guidance from business unit leaders.
Base pay is $60 - $80k when you enter the program. The company will pay for each relocation and help with housing while you are in the Leadership Program. The career growth after the Leadership Program is worth more than any initial salary. You will rotate to three different locations to be mentored by their top leadership.