Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Lead Systems Technologist
In this role you will support the sales team, direct customers and dealers with LM Systems technical support, system design and OEM product integration.
Build complete customized solutions and integrates OEM system product components.
Assemble, test, and install "turn-key" systems for sale to both government agencies and the client's dealers.
Be the technical expert on all Systems applications, products, and interfaces.
Provide direct leadership for Systems Fulfillment technical staff members.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed 100% of the annual Land Mobile Systems sales goal.
- Test and evaluate potential components and recommend acceptance or rejection to the Manager. Integrate and incorporate company products wherever possible in new product designs.
- Build "turn-key" systems consistent with orders received.
- Test and stage complex assembled systems for customer acceptance.
- Participate in on-site optimization- installation and configuration of company systems as necessary.
- Develop procedures and processes for the manufacturing of "off the shelf" systems products.
- Establish and maintain staging areas for assembled systems build outs.
- Ensure the necessary tools and test equipment is available to provide an efficient processing of "off the shelf "products.
- Make recommendations to the Manager and provides leadership for technical staff to ensure a timely throughput of sales orders.
- Provide quality assurance of all systems products, both off the shelf and assembled systems.
- Assists the sales team and Systems Solutions Designer with bid preparation, technical advice and makes recommendations. Coordinates with the operations staff, daily, to ensure accurate and efficient delivery of Systems products.
- Communicates with the l operations team and provides leadership for technical staffing on a regular basis about product reliability, design, specification and production issues. Suggest improvements, modifications and design changes necessary to improve the overall performance of our products.
- Assemble and configure system packages. Diagnose complex problems referred by customers, PMs, RMs and the sales staff.
- Participate in on site installation- optimization and troubleshooting of company systems products.
- Monitor the electronic and mechanical testing of assemblies to produce finished products that meet company quality standards. Provides a technical resource to the Manager, System Solutions Designer and the technical staff.
- Provides on-going hands on technical training to the technical staff members to ensure unparalleled internal systems support and manufacturing capabilities.
- Develop new and improved products for inclusion into the Systems portfolio of solutions; includes accessory and mainframe development.
- Provide detailed technical files for shipped systems configurations and product designs to System Solutions Designer for inclusion into the systems technical library and as As-Built documentation for our customers.
This is a Monday - Friday role. Base pay of $50k - $60K, plus a tier 1 benefits package.