Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Lead Service Tech
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Performs and leads crews in the field for testing, maintenance, and repair of low and medium voltage breakers, transformers, switchgear, motor control and associated equipment.
- Organizes and conducts planning meetings as field crew leader, makes decisions which affect the work of the team, and maintain safety awareness.
- Performs breaker and switchgear retro-fills.
- Evaluates test data for trouble shooting.
- Prepares cost estimates for non-routine work.
- Provides training and guidance in mentoring employees.
- Supports immediate supervisor with the planning and organization of the workload to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Other duties may be assigned.
$40 an hour + overtime available, no relocation assistance is available.