Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Performs general and special maintenance, including hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic diagnosis and repair on trucks and equipment in both the shop and field.
- Completes routine inspections on trucks and equipment as necessary.
- Keeps accurate records in the shop log of all repairs.
- Assists with or completes the fabrication of parts and/or tools necessary to complete a specific task.
- Orders and organizes parts and maintains stock of inventory. Follows up with the Shop Foreman or Shop Superintendent to ensure all needed parts and/or supplies have been properly documented, ordered, and/or received.
- Remains at shop on designated late night until all crews have returned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Complies with and follows all safety regulations.
The lead role is on first shift.
Overtime depends on the project but currently mechanics are averaging about 60 hours a week for a lot of nice overtime pay.
The range for this position is $27 - $28/hour without a CDL. With a CDL the pay scale is right about $30 an hour. Medical, dental, vision, YMCA membership discount, employees can also add short term disability, long term disability, term life insurance options.