Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Lead Maintenance Technician/Supervisor
Parsons, KS US
In this role, the candidate has overall responsibility for the performance of the company's machinery and equipment with the prime goal being the operation of all machinery and equipment at maximum capability with zero downtime. Company is specifically seeking a veteran to train into this role for the long term.
- Ensure that any unsafe working conditions are alleviated immediately
- Trouble-shoot all machinery to detect problems which could lead to breakdowns and repair off-shift, all major equipment repairs should be performed personally or under the Supervisor's direct supervision
- Coordinate repairs with both the Plant Manager and Night Shift Supervisor according to production requirements
- Oversee the company preventive maintenance procedure
- Oversee the company calibration procedure
- Maintain inventory of proper lubricants/oils for equipment
- Maintain an adequate and organized supply of spare parts and continually seek out more economical sources of supply
- Maintain all facilities including electrical, security, building, plumbing, cleanliness, and so on
- Supervise the activities of the janitor to ensure that equipment is thoroughly cleaned
Base salary, overtime, benefits, and relocation assistance