Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Lead Installation Technician
- Emphasis and focus on phenomenal customer service for external and internal customers.
- Receive items into systems verifying discrepancies and potential issues with delivery.
- Weekly preparation of project inventory status report.
- Organize warehouse products and prepare jobs for installation.
- Projects to be prepped 24-hours prior to install-date and confirm product with Lead Technicians.
- Identify missing items for projects, verify, and communicate delivery dates.
- Notify Sales and all appropriate staff including; Scheduling Coordinator and Lead Technicians when project items are received and all inclusive.
- Daily updates regarding product - job status in software systems.
- Proactive review of computer systems for job changes, newly added projects, and discrepancies.
- Process shipping labels for product/supplies requiring shipping using UPS or FEDEX.
- Manage hardware inventory returned from installation projects and service calls.
- Reconcile jobs and prepare final materials count, replace and log inventory items.
- Process all Return Material Authorizations (RMA).
- Manage warehouse service Inventory.
- Organize and manage installation materials inventory.
- Assist technical staff as needed.
- Deliver critical product to job site for improved technical efficiencies as needed.
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and clean warehouse work environment.
In this physical and high-activity position, you can lift, lower, slide typical packages starting at 40-pounds and maneuver other packages weighing over 150-pounds, with the appropriate equipment.
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company-provided life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) includes holidays, sick-time, and vacation