Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Laser Field Service Technician
This Company is a leading national machine tool manufacturer with worldwide recognition and they are actively seeking a Laser Field Service Representative to service their laser cutting machines at customer facilities in two different regions (Chicago, IL and Kansas City, MO). In the role of Field Representative, this person should have an entrepreneurial spirit; enjoy the independence of running their own (business within a business). Hands-on experience with electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics is a must.
Field positions are home based, but definitely require an individual who is accustomed to some travel. The ideal candidate would live and work in and around Chicago and/or Kansas City. You have every weekend off!
They offer a comprehensive training program and a competitive benefits package that includes:
- A competitive hourly wage, plus the opportunity for overtime
- Paid vacation, personal days and 10 company paid holidays
- A company vehicle and expense card
- An incentive program based on key performance indicators that drive the business (Quarterly Bonus)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance, company paid
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, company paid
- Disability Insurance, company paid
- 401(k) match
- Tuition reimbursement program