Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Junior Network Administrator
Washington, Dist of Columbia
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring continuity of operations across six datacenter sites and one test site using High Availability technologies. Candidate will support the server processing and virtualization needs of multiple AD domains and their respective infrastructure services and tenant systems. Candidate will lead large scale migrations from highly varied legacy environments to new, standardized environments. The position will be supporting the Operations and Maintenance, Post Deployment and Integration aspects of new technology that is continuing to be deployed to the customer sites.
The positions will include, but is not limited to tasks like the following:
- Collaborate with team members to define network connectivity requirements and create end-to-end solutions consisting of hardware and virtualized system technologies.
- Integrate and partner with programs to solve complex infrastructure problems.
- Assure a high level of reliability and performance through network monitoring and infrastructure management.
- Respond to and use an online ticketing system to fill service requests from users.
- Ensure network compliance with security and performance requirements (NISPOM, RMF/DISA).
- Assist with the upgrade older infrastructure to new technologies.
- Revise and maintain technical and operational documentation (including procedures) to continually improve networking environments.
- This position will offer the opportunity to grow your technical competence in multiple areas (such as SAN, NAS, Backups, Windows, Linux, virtualization, User Authentication, DNS, NFS, system imaging/build automation).
- Assist in developing the overall performance and capability of your technical team through knowledge sharing.
Competitive pay and benefits - Company will pay for candidates to obtain additional training and certifications.