Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
JMO Leadership Development Program/Construction
- Responsible for all phases (planning, scheduling and managing) of the design and construction process of a complex construction or refurbishment project generally in the range of $50 million to $100 million in cumulative budget responsibility.
- Secures management support for project scopes budgets, and goals.
- Negotiates with local and state jurisdictions.
- Defines project parameters in terms of time, money, physical objectives and outside constraints.
- Oversees, develops and manages a project team comprised of facility administration, project coordinators, general contractors and contracted consultants responsible for developing project scope, budget and schedule.
- Leads team(s) in establishing scope, budget and schedule, and maintains such commitments through design, construction, and close-out processes.
- Supervises on-site Design and Construction teams, communicating goals and project status with facility leadership.
- Evaluates and provides guidance during all planning stages of medical and regional facilities including making economic comparisons of development schemes, recommending options in conformance to master plan.
- Negotiates fees and business decisions for contracts with professional contractors.
- Reviews and approves consultant and contractor invoices, and approves change orders to contract documents.
- Ensures Facilities Services goals for client service are continuously met through the design and construction process.
- Ensures that projects are completed in compliance with Company standards for quality/functionality and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Leads and manages timely procurement for all permits required by regulatory authorities.
Base salary from $110 - $130k
Bonus program and tremendous benefits plus lump sum relocation bonus