Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Inventory Control Specialist
San Jose, CA
As an Inventory Control Specialist, your mission is to apply your knowledge of inventory control, problem solving, technical sensibilities, and enterprise systems familiarity to maintain accurate production facility inventory. You will coordinate with the Lead Production Engineer, and a team of highly skilled service and assembly technicians to:
- Manage the receiving and shipping functions and the organization of purchased parts and finished Autonomous Data Machines (ADMs).
- Maintain optimal inventory levels to ensure on-time deliveries to meet customer requirements, while minimizing overhead and premium transportation charges.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments of ADM components, and maintain up-to-date allocations of components to production, R&D and prototyping activities.
- Inspect incoming shipments for quality control and completeness, as well as manage the RMA (return merchandise authorization) process for all components.
- Use inventory management software to document component characteristics, prices, suppliers, and quantities on-hand.
- Prepare documents to report progress, order status, department budget forecasts and miscellaneous recommendations relating to inventory, production control and customer service.
- Create repeatable processes, apply best practices, and ensure that these standard practices and procedures are followed.
Successful applicants will have proven supply chain/logistics management/acquisitions experience. The company is looking for young, hungry, ambitious individuals to help continue driving the incredible growth the company has seen since its inception in 2013.
Compensation is flexible based on experience, but expected to be $60-$80k to start, with great growth potential.
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision
- 401K programs
- stock options
- Unlimited vacation