Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Prepares and submits bids
- Overall bid ownership. Responsible for all aspects of the bid including safety, cost, profitability, schedule, and contract terms.
- May sets up and attends pre-construction meetings.
- Visits the job-site and consults with Project Manager and Superintendents.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with General Contractors.
- May prepare monthly big logs and contribute upon request to other sales reports and analysis.
- May participates and attends sales meetings.
- Performs special assignments as required.
- Communicates with vendor representatives in support of job needs and specifications.
- May processes submittals and contracts.
- Works with Project Managers to process all change orders.
- Corresponds with General Contractors and consultants as necessary to complete Bids.
- Embrace Brand Safety culture, ensure entire site team is promoting and acting safely in everything they do.
- Effectively communicate and report up to Brand Management.
- Complete understanding of all personnel policies; make informed decisions based on all the factors.
- Be able to anticipate possible issues and implement resolution before they escalate.
- Ensures bid documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
This position will have a base salary of $60 - $90k dependent on relevant industry experience. There are also bonuses.