Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Otis, KS US
As an Instrument Technician, you will execute principal responsibilities to ensure the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of our continuous chemical manufacturing process in accordance with local and national regulations and standards. You will also execute maintenance activities (preventive, corrective and predictive).
- Support plant inventory management efforts
- Follow work instructions and annotate with feedback
- Set up and safely operate all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned work
- Effectively prioritize and schedule all work activities
- Calibrate, configure, and/or replace field instrumentation devices
- Perform and document process and product analyzers calibration checks
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment control circuits
- Troubleshoot and repair process control equipment
- Perform a functionally test or troubleshoot instrument or electrical control loops through field devices to verify proper operation
Process operation and efficiency
- Assist in shutdowns, start-ups, derimes, and production state changes for plant(s) in the area
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)(SAP)
- Troubleshoot process problems to identify equipment requiring maintenance
- Perform water treatment analysis and associated tasks
Base pay, plus about 400 hours of overtime per year, plus great benefits, relocation.