Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Primary duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Must be willing to participate in the on call and back up call schedule requiring periodic scheduled and unscheduled work outside of the regular day shift.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting complicated problems in electrical and instrumentation maintenance of all equipment with limited assistance.
- Troubleshoot equipment with the use of PLC interface software.
- Maintain and troubleshoot high voltage electrical equipment up to 4160 volts.
- This also includes the ability to perform semi-complex programming of the PLC and panel view systems in the plant.
- Back up and maintain all plant PLC files, panel view files, review files, and maintenance database files.
- Perform statistical analysis on plant equipment using trending equipment.
- Responsible for the upkeep and repairs to all level probes, flow transmitters, flow tubes, analytical transmitters and probes, pressure transmitters, batch and check weight scale controls, metal detectors, and 4/20 mA control valves.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of all the instrumentation calibration tools and instruments.
- Service and repair lab equipment as needed.
- Maintain dryer equipment as needed.
- Document all work orders and preventive maintenance work orders in the computerized maintenance management system. (Mapcon)
- Assist Maintenance Planner in the spare parts management program to ensure adequate inventory of spare parts is always maintained.
- Assist in identifying and listing all E&I spare parts needed on new equipment installations.
- Assist in setting up the E&I preventive maintenance program on new equipment.
- Provide daily report of activities to supervisor.
- Perform weekly preventive maintenance tasks on assigned equipment as scheduled.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Day shift position that is 7am - 3pm + weekend rotation once every 4-5 weeks and plenty of overtime
$24 - $28/hr + Plenty of overtime that can have you making up to $80k or more each year. Great Benefits, 401k with $1 for $1 match up to 4%.