Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Installation and Service Technician
They are seeking a friendly, outgoing professional who knows about industrial equipment and can work to ensure and assist customers with installation, commissioning and service of their equipment.
This position will require extensive travel to our customers primarily located in pulp and paper mills and Utility power generators. The work will be on our equipment, utilized to maintain boiler efficiency.
- This work includes; repairs, installation, modifications, upgrades, inspections, and so on. Formal written reports will also be required post visit.
- In this role you will perform mechanical and electrical repair and installation of boiler efficiency equipment including soot blowers, water cannons, and port rodders.
- You will coordinate repair and installation with customers and prepare follow-up reports with recommendations for repairs, upgrades, and modifications.
- They need someone who is comfortable working around industrial boiler equipment and working in confined spaces. You must have working knowledge of pumps, gear boxes, motors, pneumatics and general mechanical equipment and experience working with soot blowers a plus.
- You must have experience working with tools and diagnosing mechanical and electrical equipment. And be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics. They need someone with strong desire to learn, grow, and lead by example. A personal commitment to service is a must.
- This is a 90-100% travel role (home on weekends) where you will mostly be flying to customer sites and at times driving to site (eventually you will be given a company vehicle if driving makes more sense).
- You will need excellent communication skills as you will also provide training to customers to broaden awareness and knowledge of the equipment and risks and provide instruction of customer personnel on operation, maintenance and servicing of equipment.
- They need someone with good verbal and written communication skills, strong multi-craft experience in the maintenance of mechanical/electrical systems with any PLC experience as a plus
Base will be $60k year, DOE + overtime. First year should be $85k with overtime.
Over time runs in cycles 2 busy seasons in the fall and spring, slower in winter and summer. Great benefits package.