Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Installation and Construction Field Supervisor
Site supervisor duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day operations of the project in the field in leadership role.
- Manage client's expectations, field employees/sub-contractors/vendors associated with project.
- Accomplish project results by defining and executing project purpose, scope, and resources.
- Ensure contractor/employee schedules are driven and accomplished per client's expectations.
- Conduct 'Open Box Inspections' upon commencement of project to ensure Bill of Materials [BOM] match field deliveries cross-referenced with associated and supplied drawings.
- Manage onsite/offsite safety standards and hazards per mandated site protocols/security.
- Devise and implement completion strategy, schedules, action lists and plans.
- Prepare and file daily reports/pictures/documentation of overall site installation.
- Ensure compliance with our company and client's company or government regulations
- Keep accurate records of contractor/employee attendance and timesheets.
- Provide positive direction to motivate quality performance.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion.
- Schedule and track assignments.
- Communicate opportunities to the I&C Project Manager to capture Extra Work orders [EWO.]
- Mentor and encourage employees to reach highest potential within individual's field of preferences.
- Ensure compliance with contracted services within required flexibility.
- Record and communicate contractual critical path issues to ensure timely execution daily to I&C PM.
- Allocate/secure local material to complete project if required.
- Complete daily Job Site Assessments [JSA.]
Base pay will be $23-25/hour with a little upward flex for a degreed candidate or one with construction management experience. Robust overtime. Make $60 - $70k first year.