Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Las Vegas, NV
- Responsible to operate within assigned operating budget. Monthly reporting of expenditures and accountability within the field will be required.
- Ensuring site-readiness for all new construction projects.
- Responsible for the daily coordination of New Equipment Business projects.
- Responsible to generate monthly closeout reports projecting profits and losses. Accurate forecasting of results on a monthly basis is critical.
- Integrate SAP into department; implement and schedule the training as required. Become proficient at SAP as to be able to use it on a day-to-day basis. (Non-Entry Level)
- Accountability for the Capital Utilization charged to Construction in branch. Manage 'Work In Progress' and Account Receivables (Collections) for appointed equipment. (Non-Entry Level)
- Working closely with general contractors and other trades to ensure project goals are met while enforcing Company's Zero Tolerance safety policy.
- Become familiar with all associated reports in their present and future form.
Specific knowledge, skills and behaviors:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customer, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear or see. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places and risk of electrical shock.