Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Working under the direct supervision of VP of Sales, with input from CEO, generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information and developing accounts.
- Use application and technical knowledge to provide engineered solutions to meet customer's needs.
- Consult with customers and outside sales on sizing and recommends the appropriate selection of products and solutions based on the various application requirements of the customer.
- Support outside sales by providing technical information and quotations on client's products.
- Work with customers to determine what they need, provides solutions and ensures a smooth sales process.
- Lead the customer through the sizing and selection process to choose the appropriate technology and product.
- Provide a recommendation based on the customer's application requirements, including industry standards, product sizing, customer budget and product configuration needs.
- Field questions about Angus products and services; provide technical solutions and application assistance to support the customer.
- Drive new sales opportunities through telephone lead follow-up, cold calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Communicate regularly with customers and sales representatives to understand account and application needs. Understands competitive strengths and weaknesses of Angus represented products.
- Serve as an information resource for the company's products and services.
- Mentor and assist in training with less experience Inside Sales personnel.
- Manage projects and activities as assigned.
- Is a resource to help fabrication answer questions on in-house products.
- Give feedback on products and/or processes to continuously improve business.
- Preform any other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to travel for factory training.
Outside Sales Support:
- Collaborate with outside sales on opportunities in the sales person's territory.
- Provide timely and accurate quotations.
- Work in conjunction with outside sales to provide timely customer follow up.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance and a reliable team member
- Attention to detail
- Proactive - self starter
- Good communication skills, outgoing personality
- Competent on Microsoft suite of programs, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with average typing skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and solve problems and to handle multi-task
- Valid driver's license
Full Benefits (Medical, dental, vision, life, 401k - 6% company match)