Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Innovation Project Manager
Scope of position includes:
- Provide project leadership and support to assigned EIG new product introduction projects from a manufacturing and engineering perspective.
- Supervise and effectively manage multiple projects for EIG to meet the business goals and objectives for scale up and growth of the new product being developed and introduced to market.
- Coordinate with extended teams to execute work streams related to assigned EIG project(s). Leverage functional resources across Corning (globally) to provide the necessary support and resources required for achievement of the project objectives and business' goals.
- Establish, build and sustain multiple networks of resources with key innovation skills ("communities of practice") that can be leveraged to support innovation programs across the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that for all assigned project(s) in EIG, safety is equally important as cost, quality and timeline and that metrics for safety are established and met/exceeded
- Full relocation package or sign on bonus
- Quarterly and annual goal sharing
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options
- Lots of PTO