Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Information Technology Analyst
Washington, Dist of Columbia
- Organizing source packets associated with intelligence products for the daily the SecDef/CJCS Intelligence Update brief and other special products as required.
- Verifying that the sources provided adequately document the data included in the related product.
- Manually filing the source material in an electronic file so that it can accompany delays in restoring service or completing a repair activity.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Ability to develop and conduct effective search queries and refine searches to find relevant information in a database to include knowledge of and demonstration of Boolean search strategies.
- Ability to search the web to find points-of-contact and other information critical to managing assigned IIRs.
- Have 2+ years' experience with operational knowledge and skills to work within a standard Microsoft Desktop Environment to include being able to work using multiple windows on a screen, due to number of online tools required to validate and track holdings.
- Have 2+ years' experience with using MS Office Applications, specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Outlook. For example, Excel is used extensively for tracking, accountability, reconciliation and statistical reporting.
- Have 2+ years' experience with managing data in a database, entering metadata, and the ability to learn and understand the purpose of each data element within a record. Have 2+ years' experience with understanding and familiarization of CAPCO standards.
- Have 2+ years' demonstrable experience working with customers and satisfying their work-related requirements. Be able to communicate with customer in a clear, concise and courteous manner, both verbally and in writing.
Clearance requirement: Active TS/SCI security clearance required.