Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Information Systems Security Officer
Lansdale, PA US
This organization is the largest provider of analog and radiation hardened technology for the United States aerospace and defense industry. From human spaceflight and space exploration to missile defense and electronic warfare, to healthcare solutions addressing COVID-19, their talented team develops high performing electronic solutions that work the first time, every time.
As an Information Systems Security Officer, you will work with a dynamic, mission-oriented team to continuously improve the cyber stance at for this organization.
- You will audit information systems (networked and non-networked) for advanced persistent threat (APT) to include implementing cybersecurity best-practices and identification and removal of malware
- Work with customers and end-users to triage and troubleshoot information system technical failures or gaps, with emphasis on building positive inter-personal and inter-departmental relationships through successful resolution of customer issues and stated needs
- Invoke the incident response policy when an information security incident is identified through the audit process
You will be considered for this role if you have the following experience:
- Network management
- Active directory experience
- Security+ or equivalent certification to meet DoD 8570 IAT II requirements
- Familiar with DISA secure technical implementation guides (STIG)
- Hold an active secret clearance
- 5 years of experience with the above systems
Location: Lansdale, PA. You will work 9 hours a day starting between 6-8am, your choice, and then you will have every other Friday off.
Base salary, plus full medical, dental, vision benefits, a $5, 000 sign on bonus, 401k with a 5% match, 15 days of paid time off, 11 paid holidays education benefits after 6 months.