Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Information System Security Officer
Desired and previous experience should include:
- Perform duties to address requirement listed in DoD 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
- Ability to develop and review System Security Plans (SSP) in accordance with NISPOM and other security directives is required.
- Schedule, perform and maintain records of required Information Security auditing, patching, maintenance, software/hardware changes, and scanning based on evolving threat/vulnerabilities and customer compliance requirements.
- Build, configure and maintain Windows systems in compliance with DoD cyber security requirements.
- Develop and conduct software configuration and installation, including the creation, testing, and deployment of desktop images.
- Printer troubleshooting, including coordinating with vendors to assist.
- Complete assigned help desk tickets and document tickets with accurate and timely information on the request and resolution.
- Assist in training, support, and provide guidance to IT employees.
- Ensure compliance with established company security policies and accepted risk impact to the business.
- Working knowledge of Network systems, routers, switches, users accounts, and so on.