Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Leads teams of operators and supervisors in troubleshooting electrical and mechanical problems while in a time-constrained environment.
- Isolates root causes of maintenance problems accurately.
- Develops short-term expedient solutions to maintenance problems which keep the line operational until scheduled maintenance shutdown.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Builds, calibrates, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Develops, writes and conducts documented Preventative Maintenance procedures to company's standard.
- Assembles electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Prepares charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Provides technical assistance and resolution when electrical problems are encountered before, during, and after installation of equipment.
- Receives work requests and completes specified work.
- Tracks parts usage and find stored parts.
- Maintains accurate work orders documentation of work conducted.
- Sets up and operates test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
Currently work a 5 X 4 schedule. 5 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 5 days off. The plant runs 24/7 and there are two 12-hour shifts. They rotate day and night every nine days. Ok, so you do work a rotating shift; however, you only work 9 out of every 18 days, versus 5 days a week at a typical job. You are off work 50% of the time.
$26.49 per hour, translates into $55K per year, with expected overtime $73k per year total. Plus, Profit Sharing! They will pay relocation costs.