Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Builds, calibrates, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Develops, writes and conducts documented Preventative Maintenance procedures to company's standard.
- Assembles electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Prepares charts, graphs, and diagrams to illustrate workflow, routing, floor layouts, material handling, and machine utilization.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Provides technical assistance and resolution when electrical problems are encountered before, during, and after installation of equipment.
- Receives work requests and completes specified work.
- Tracks parts usage and find stored parts.
- Maintains accurate work orders documentation of work conducted.
- Sets up and operates test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
Currently work a 5 X 4 schedule. 5 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 5 days off. The plant runs 24/7 and there are two 12 hour shifts. They rotate day and night every nine days.