Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Industrial Mechanical Maintenance Technician
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assists in the inspection of plant equipment for defects, misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication.
- Assists in the installation and repairing of conduit. Splices and insulates wires and cables.
- Analyzes all types of circuits and wiring diagrams to design, test, service, install, dismantle, repair, adjust, calibrate all types of electronic devices and systems, electronic computing and control systems, power distribution control equipment, measuring, recording, processing and control devices, indicating devices, instruments, gauges, hydraulic, pneumatic and related mechanical instrumentation equipment.
- Dismantles, cleans, repairs, replaces, erects, moves, installs adjusts, maintains, assembles, and lubricates mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Assists in the building or repairing of all types, sizes and shapes of jigs, fixtures, tools and dies.
- Determines the best manner of making repairs to minimize interruption of production.
- Adjusts all new equipment for proper operating characteristics.
- Repair or adjust equipment such as main motor drives, generators, control panels, relays, switchboards, circuit breakers, lighting circuits, resistors.
- Assembles and align gears, bearings, and shafts involving the application of press, sliding and running fits.
Shift: This position is on the 2nd shift and working hours are from 2: 30pm - 12: 00am (EST) Monday-Friday with a few exceptions.
Compensation: $20 - $22 per hour + overtime. After 40 hours you'll be receiving time + a half + shift differential + tools + 401k matching + full comprehensive benefits package! You will make between $55 - $65k your first year on the job with the overtime.