Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Develop new processes, design tooling and machinery, and develop production controls. Set-up new equipment ensure satisfactory operation of the new equipment and teach others the proper use.
Assist production with technical support in plant layout, machine design and modification(s). Maintain cost-effective methods of manufacturing.
Responsible for new plant layouts, purchase of new equipment and related ROI studies and capacity/feasibility studies.
- Study functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers/work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Establish work measurement programs and analyze work samples to develop standards for labor utilization. Control and implement production standards.
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Analyze and plan workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, operational data such as production costs, process flow charts and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Responsible for plant, facilities and equipment layout.
- Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Confer with planning and product engineering staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluate product according to specifications and quality standards.
- Confer with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- Develop management systems for cost analysis, financial planning, wage and salary administration, and job evaluation.
- Confer with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods.
- Recommend alternate approaches for manufacturing methods, processes and equipment.
- Assist in the resolution of more difficult and technical manufacturing problems.
- Prepare special reports on IE and ME to management.
- Stay informed concerning new manufacturing technology and equipment and investigate their potential applications. Recommend incorporation of new technology for company applications where feasible and practical.
- Appraise "make or buy" for best decisions. Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Prepare and maintain study data and documentation.
- Actively promote a safe work environment. Be on the look-out for potential safety hazards and take necessary corrective action.
- Recommend process or product improvements which can enhance safety.
$65 - $75k base plus performance bonus and competitive benefits.