Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
In this role you'll be responsible for the repair and maintenance of production, support and facility equipment to ensure safe, reliable operation.
The ideal candidate is comfortable completing preventative maintenance on motors, pneumatic, and production machines, by ways of tearing down and building up equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance on mechanical and electrical systems of the production equipment and physical plant.
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Assist in special projects such as installation and engineering upgrades.
- Assist in maintaining technical documentation, parts inventory and managing critical vendors and contractors.
- Maintain and promote a safe and professional work environment. Follow and enforce all company and OSHA safety policies and procedures.
- When appropriate create and repair parts using fabrication and welding equipment.
Expected compensation is $52k+ per year, plus ample overtime. They offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid-time-off, health insurance, profit sharing, and 401k retirement options. This is an hourly full-time position on 2nd Shift.