Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Durant, OK US
This individual will effectively communicate equipment status to all team members, efficiently install machinery and parts according to OEM specifications, interpret blueprints/schematics drawings, and use hand/power/precision/special tools to maintain machinery, equipment and systems. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their maintenance career in an Industrial facility.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Possess specific fundamental knowledge of bearings, power transmission equipment, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, fluid pumping systems, heat transfer, welding principles, rigging, overhead cranes, and mobile equipment operation in support of all facility issues
- Effectively monitors/inspects equipment/systems for defects
- Possess proficient skills utilizing hand tools/power tools/precision tools for the purpose of performing all facets of the repair/maintenance process
- Perform predictive/preventive/corrective maintenance, utilize computer systems and programs (SAP, BomDels, IntelEx, Microsoft Excel, and Word) for documentation of maintenance/safety activities; perform time entry, enter notifications, and work orders, enter corrective actions/comments
- Champion/participate in all site safety programs, support all company policies and procedures
- Able to perform all facets of the repair/maintenance process at heights or adverse conditions safely
- Keep equipment, work area and tools clean, orderly and in good working condition
- Able and willing to cross train as required
- Attend extensive training regarding applicable equipment
Experience and qualifications:
- Must possess knowledge and skills pertinent to the maintenance of equipment and machines
Complete the Mechanical Maintenance Test with a passing grade
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to work rotating (day/night) 12-hour shifts is required
They operate 24/7 and employees work on 12-hour rotating shifts days and nights. The shifts are 7 - 7 and rotate between days and nights about every 2 weeks. On average, they work 4 shifts a week and those shifts vary week to week.
$29/hour, overtime available, relocation bonus, $15k if you are a renter, $25k if you own a home. Full comprehensive benefits package.