Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Possess specific fundamental knowledge of bearings, power transmission equipment, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, fluid pumping systems, heat transfer, welding principles, rigging, overhead cranes and mobile equipment operation in support of all facility issues.
- Effectively monitors/inspects equipment/systems for defects.
- Possess proficient skills utilizing hand tools/power tools/precision tools for the purpose of performing all facets of the repair/maintenance process.
- Perform predictive/preventive/corrective maintenance, utilize computer systems and programs (SAP, BomDels, IntelEx, Microsoft Excel, and Word) for documentation of maintenance/safety activities; perform time entry, enter notifications and work orders, enter corrective actions/comments.
- Champion/participate in all site safety programs, support all company policies and procedures.
- Able to perform all facets of the repair/maintenance process at heights or adverse conditions safely.
- Responsible for keeping equipment, work area and tools clean, orderly and in good working condition.
- Able and willing to cross train as required.
- Attend extensive training regarding applicable equipment.
Experience and qualifications:
- Must possess knowledge and skills pertinent to the maintenance of equipment and machines.
- Complete the Mechanical Maintenance Test with a passing grade.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work rotating (day/night) 12 hour shifts is required.