Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting, repairing, installing, and servicing of stationary and mobile equipment
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, cables, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans
- Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose trouble
- Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts
- Adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
- Cleans and lubricates parts
- Orders replacement parts
- Inspects completed repairs
- Performs all work in accordance with safety procedures
- And other duties as assigned by management
$29.30/hr plus overtime, 100% medical, and pension plan. Total compensation around $75k in Detroit.