Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Industrial Maintenance Engineer
St. Louis, MO
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, piping, refrigeration, and chemical systems on all equipment and buildings.
- Read and log all meters on equipment.
- Perform and document preventive maintenance inspections and operations on all meters, gauges, recorders, charts, filters, belts, grease fittings, quench oil levels, lubrication levels, thermocouple checks, furnace internals, furnace mechanisms, safety devices, and so on to maintain proper work performance and a longer working life.
- Install and move all equipment and systems using forklifts, hoists, and so on.
- Fabricate tanks, fixtures, conveyors, furnaces, and other equipment using welding equipment, blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and other fabrication equipment.
- Layout and install piping systems for all equipment-using pipe threading machines, silver solder, hand tools, lifting platforms, and so on.
- Unload, transport, and store fabrication materials to desired locations using forklifts, hoists, hand trucks, and so on.
- Install, repair, and replace firebrick.
- Travel to and participate in job-related meetings, conventions, training, and so on. Such travel may involve overnight stays of one or more nights.
Wide range of benefits
401K Plan Pension Plan