Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Industrial Equipment Sales Specialist
- Sell new/used forklift and aerial equipment, including mobile/shop services, repair orders, rentals and parts.
- Make recommendations on equipment, services and all material handling products to support customer needs.
- Follow up on "hot" leads provided by company as well as our current customer database.
- Generate new leads.
- Close deals quickly and efficiently while delivering exceptional customer service.
How you will contribute:
- Learn what the company's products/services can accomplish for the customer
- Call, email, or text "hot" leads and add to the CRM database
- Build client base of short-term and long-term customers
- Follow up with existing clients to drive repeat-sales
- Encourage a face-to-face site survey, create proposals, and look for additional service opportunities
- Ask questions to uncover opportunities; listen to customer needs
- Create proposals with product description and financing options using MS Word or from website
- Present products and services solutions and ask for the order
- Manage product delivery for payment and feedback; ask for referrals
Compensation: Unlimited earning potential. Temporary base plus commissions.
Top reps can earn upwards of $100k with no cap.
Benefits at 90 days w/medical, dental, vision and matching 401K. In addition, you will receive fuel and car allowance, and bonuses based on achievement.