Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Baton Rouge, LA
- Analyze and troubleshoot process challenges in collaboration with operations personnel, technical staff, and the senior leadership team.
- Consult with customers regarding new applications, existing product improvements, and product issues.
- Design prototypes and production tooling.
- Collaborate with operations and technical staff to implement new/developing processes.
- Support and maintain quality systems including internal audits, calibrations, and standard operating procedures.
- Develop and maintain complex reports and other documentation as assigned.
- May supervise staff including goal setting, task assignment, and performance management. - Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical, engineering, fluid flow, processing (including machining); assembly processes; metrology systems (mechanical, non-contact, and contact systems); micrometer and gage calibration; and, quality management principles/processes.
- Ability to manage projects; analyze and resolve issues using statistical tools; work with minimal supervision; and, the flexibility to quickly address new directions/concerns.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.