Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Test and measure AC/DC utilities and control circuits.
- Be able to interpret electrical/electronic schematics and technical manuals.
- Have a thorough understanding of industrial controls, 3-phase power, PLCs, VFDs, distribution switchgear, and instrumentation.
- Be able to work with various hand tools and electrical test equipment.
- Be able to demonstrate satisfactory troubleshooting skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively with appropriate departments/individuals.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment, hand tools and personal knowledge to determine root cause.
- Perform necessary maintenance tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and damaged parts, adjustments and calibration procedures; as well as assemble, install, test and execute preventative maintenance tasks on various forms of manufacturing equipment, using hand and power tools.
Experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years industrial maintenance experience preferred.
- Must have thorough understanding of electrical safe work practices and NFPA 70E requirements
- Must have experience with and the ability to demonstrate electrical and mechanical maintenance principles, concepts, and troubleshooting techniques, including a working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- MRO system, SAP system experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the melting, casting and rolling process and related equipment preferred.
- AC/DC motor troubleshooting experience required.
- Electrical controls maintenance and repair proficiency.
- Siemens and/or other PLC troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and work in heights for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work rotating (day/night) 12 hour shifts is required.