Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Industrial Automation Sales Executive
This position will work to develop new opportunities while providing a high level of support and service to existing accounts in Western Virginia (Harrisonburg/Winchester, VA)
This critical position delivers industrial automation solutions to in-region manufacturing clients while achieving business growth through a range of products and services.
This role is responsible for developing relationships and positioning the company as a leading partner through fact based, value driven solutions designed to meet the client's business needs.
This position is ideal for a technical professional who understands automation systems and can communicate with plant engineers and managers in terms of value, service and ROI (Return on Investment).
- Lead solution development efforts addressing customer needs (from fact finding through proposal)
- Develop sales strategies in alignment with company objectives
- Establish professional relationships in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of other company staff members in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is preferred, however, will consider equivalent work experience in either electrical or industrial/manufacturing.
- Familiarity with B2B sales to industrial markets.
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred.
- Ability to work in an industrial environment (outdoors and non-climate-controlled facilities.)
- Strong communication skills (, both verbal and written.)
- Lead solution development efforts addressing customer needs from fact finding through proposal
- Develop sales strategies alignment with company objectives.
- Establish professional relationships in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate with team members to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
This position will meet with existing clients as well as establish new relationships in region through a range of technical interaction.
Travel: High (regional)
$75k Base salary + commission ($5-15K first year) + Full comprehensive benefits package + Professional development and growth