Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
In-House Technical Representative
York, PA US
In this role you will perform a broad range of complex technical, administrative, and supervisory duties within a large customer plant pertaining to daily ink room management and operation, coordinating jobs being set up for presses; oversees and monitors the work completed by the client and customer employees. You will meet customer needs to the best of the your ability, in line with the client's philosophy that the customer is the #1 priority.
- Complies with all company policies and standards
- Performs technical services and press-side trouble shooting
- Actively participates with the 'Customer Problem Solving Team'
- Promotes positive customer relations
- Maintaining finished ink inventory goals for consignment or other predetermined systems.
- Blends inks for jobs on presses
- Sets up job standards for presses
- Maintain color files and color matches for new jobs
Other duties as assigned.
Base salary, health and dental, and vision insurance, health savings account with employer contribution, a 401(k) w/ employer match, limited flexible spending account, free disability, and life insurance. PTO, paid holidays, and a referral program.