Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
IT Systems Manager
This is a great opportunity to join the IT team at a successful, growing company. They will provide you with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Oversees and ensures efficient operations of databases and system applications
- Analyzes and troubleshoots system and application related issues
- Plans and conducts testing of applications to confirm functionality and performance
- Oversees the planning, tracking and implementation of projects related to the ERP or other business systems
- Confer with end-users, programmer or senior management to define business requirements for systems development
- Support end users with software applications, specifically Syteline and Syteline add-on modules
- Assist Finance, Operational and Production departments to train and instruct users with their specific day to day system functions, issues and executing of corrective action as necessary
- Provide support when necessary to assist, troubleshoot, or diagnose server, client and/or application issues
- Administration of the security and permissions for all ERP related systems
- Assist in defining specifications for the customization of ERP system and ERP reports
- Assist in the customization of the ERP system and ERP reporting
- Manages Vendor relationships related to ERP system