Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
IT Security Administrator
Seguin, TX US
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Configure and set up firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Respond to network intrusions and be familiar with performing forensic investigation
- Test new or upgraded hardware and software, and implement new technologies
- Create test plans which will allow for a proper evaluation of security issues for new hardware and software
- Identify security solutions and implement a multi-layered defense to protect the networks
- Provide Tier 2 support for service desk
- Assist the IT Engineering Manager in the development of best security operating procedures, according to industry best common operating procedures
Monday - Friday (8am? 5pm) with an on call rotation once a month.
Base salary, plus benefits, PTO and a 401k with company match.