Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
You will be managing not only the IT System but two people in the department, so leadership and people skills are extremely important for this role.
Responsibilities and duties
One of the most important duties of this role will be to propose and implement solutions related to information security. Regularly evaluate and test data security systems to mitigate risk of breech.
You will also need to:
- Design and develop a long-term IT strategic plan for the company.
- Oversee and administer all information technology and information systems and servers, including the selection, implementation and management of hardware, software (including customized or specialty applications), operating systems, and virtual machines.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of all data processing and PLC equipment. In this capacity, work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure all hardware and software systems are functioning as designed and required. Communicate with senior leadership regarding any systemic issues that cause operations to be compromised or delayed.
- Maintain network and telecommunication systems, including wired and wireless infrastructure, private and public networks, troubleshooting network issues, and administering VOIP phone system.
- Negotiate and administer IT contracts including communications and system/software support.
- Create and maintain IT department policies and procedures.
- Provide departmental leadership for IT, including any personnel related matters that is, training, performance management, and so on.
- Comply with all AMG V policies and procedures, including the AMG Code of Business Conduct.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- 7-10 years' manufacturing experience required
- Expertise in Windows operating systems, including SQL Database administration experience
- Expertise in Microsoft core products including Windows Server, Active Directory, and Office 365
- Experience with Virtualization technologies VMware and/or Citrix
- Experience with ERP systems; JD Edwards a plus
- Experience supporting corporate networks and setting up Cisco equipment
- Experience commissioning new systems
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical staff
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and facilitation skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strategic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills a must