Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
IMS QA Specialist
- Maintain and revise the Quality Management System
- Oversees Quality Assurance Department's day to day operations
- Maintain documents, records and audit data as required
- Prepares the Quality Assurance Department to meet external certification or customer audit requirements
- Liaison between Colonna's Shipyard and the customer to answers and investigates customer discrepancies, concerns or issues
- Schedules internal audits and assign auditors to perform scheduled audits and surveillance.
- 5-7 years experience in manufacturing, engineering services or technical field, which includes 5 years performing in a role with quality or operational related responsibilities.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 Standards.
- Knowledge of quality techniques and systems, including quality specifications and/or advanced quality systems.
- Ability to lead effective corrective action using disciplined problem-solving methods and statistical analysis.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and writing skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
Related Department of Defense experience including direct experience with government customer relations strongly preferred.
NDT certifications, a plus