Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
IMS QA Specialist
- Maintain and revise the Quality Management System
- Oversees Quality Assurance Department's day to day operations
- Maintain documents, records and audit data as required
- Prepares the Quality Assurance Department to meet external certification or customer audit requirements
- Liaison between Colonna's Shipyard and the customer to answers and investigates customer discrepancies, concerns or issues
- Schedules internal audits and assign auditors to perform scheduled audits and surveillance.
- 5-7 years experience in manufacturing, engineering services or technical field, which includes 5 years performing in a role with quality or operational related responsibilities.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 Standards.
- Knowledge of quality techniques and systems, including quality specifications and/or advanced quality systems.
- Ability to lead effective corrective action using disciplined problem-solving methods and statistical analysis.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and writing skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
Related Department of Defense experience including direct experience with government customer relations strongly preferred.
NDT certifications, a plus