Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Baltimore, MD US
The IM&E Specialist reports to the Maintenance Manager, and will maintain all instrumentation, controls, meters, electrical machinery, and auxiliaries for company cogeneration, chilled water, steam and hot water plants, distribution system, and customer facilities. The candidate will safely and reliably operate boilers and ancillary equipment within Baltimore and OM Sites. This is a full-time hourly position located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Perform periodic cleaning, inspection, testing, repairing, and calibration of electrical, electronic, and pneumatic control systems
- Typical equipment serviced includes temperature and pressure instruments, gages, flow transmitters, switches, solenoids, and control valves
- Perform repairs and modifications to control circuitry with a high degree of precision and understanding of technical data and systems.
- Install and program electronic instruments. Install sensing elements, wiring, tubing, and fittings
- Clean and repair electrical power switching equipment
Base salary, 401k, full benefits package, overtime and tons of growth potential.