Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
After three months of training you must be able to:
- Effectively use typical test and calibration equipment, including pneumatic calibrators, RTD calibrators, mA calibrators, T/C calibrators, digital and analog multi-meters, meggers, and laptops for equipment communication
- Troubleshoot and repair 480 VAC 3 phase motor controls as well as 120 VAC control circuits
- Experience with inspection repair, installation trouble shooting, and modification of introduction and synchronous motors
- Experience with transformers, high and low voltage switch gear, protective relays, generators and distribution systems
- Read blueprints, P&IDs, single-lines, ladder logic, and wiring schematics
- Repair and troubleshoot analog and discrete instrument loops
- Troubleshoot PLC problems through knowledge of PLC logic and operations.
- Work with and troubleshoot the following: Pressure, temperature, level and flow measuring equipment, Pneumatic Controls, Chart recorders, Water analytical equipment, including pH/ORP, Conductivity, Solenoids, and Limit & Proximity Switches
Medical/Dental/Vision/401k. Awesome company culture,