Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Heavy Equipment Technician
Monroe, NC US
They sell, rent, lease and service new and used refuse and recycling collection vehicles, industrial vacs, street sweepers, sewer equipment, camera systems, sewer nozzles, vacuum excavators, street flushers, mowers and D.O.T. Liquid vacuum trucks.
The Monroe, NC and Albany, NY team are in search of heavy equipment technicians for both the shop and on the road and are focused on bringing in veteran candidates with a strong mechanical knowledge, with an emphasis on hydraulic experience.
- Perform trouble shooting, mechanical repairs and PDIs (pre-delivery inspections) on a variety of heavy equipment
- Conduct repairs in a timely and effective manner, communicating effectively with the Service Writer and Parts team to ensure optimal efficiency
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance tasks and inspections
- Communicate with the Lead Hand or Service Manager regarding job progress and job status changes
- Maintain an organized and safe work area, as well as your shop tools and service van
Competitive compensation package, premium health insurance program. A 401 (k) with an employer matching program. Work boot and prescription safety glasses reimbursement, and tuition and professional development assistance.