Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Heavy Equipment Technician
- Maintains advanced knowledge to diagnose and repair mechanical problems on heavy equipment.
- Performs repair or preventative maintenance on electrical, diesel and gasoline vehicles, including compactor, excavator, wheel loader, and other vehicles to maximize safe and productive operations. Typical repairs and maintenance would include work on engines, transmissions, chassis, drivelines and body components, hydraulic, brake, electrical and suspension systems, wheels, tires and undercarriages.
- Reads and interprets equipment condition reports and/or repair orders, communicate with supervisor and/or operator for clarification of defects and discuss preventive techniques with operators to minimize future repairs.
- Completes paperwork associated with repairing equipment, documenting parts usage and accounting for applied times (that is, work order times compared to time card times).
- Completes daily consumables report to record hours, fuel and oil usage, and provide information for input into company Software system.
- Collects and interprets analyses from oil sampling, on-board computer, and fleet management software.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs overhauls on gas or diesel engines.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.