Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Heavy Equipment Mechanics
- Diagnosing Equipment failures and other problems in the field.
- Performing simple and complex repairs in the field and/or in the shop.
- Conducting preventative maintenance on mobile equipment.
- Must have 5+ years of experience working on new and older CAT equipment with little supervision.
- Must be able to follow directions and train apprentice mechanics.
- Attention to detail and organization is critical.
- High School Diploma
- Personal/dependable transportation
- Proper paperwork to document that you are authorized to work in the US
- Pass Pre-employment drug test and a background check
- Regular business hours are 7-5pm Monday -Friday, and Saturdays
- This job requires working with your hands and lifting heavy parts.
- This job requires working outside in all kinds of weather.
- Attention to Safety when working on and around heavy equipment and moving machinery.
Location: Graham, WA
Pay: $22 - $32 per hour + ample overtime at time and half (10-20 hours avg per check) + Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid holidays and vacations, Life insurance, Sick leave, 401(k) Match at 4%, and profit sharing (2 forms of retirement!). They are also offering relocation assistance and even have a rental house and land you can temporarily use while you get situated.