Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
This role will cover a maintenance shop and two rock quarries outside of Tacoma Washington. The maintenance team is responsible for keeping all quarry equipment up and operational during working hours with a focus on maximum up time.
This will involve field repairs and shop repairs. You will be in the quarry troubleshooting equipment, so working in the elements is required.
Company's formal job description:
Full-time, performing field diagnostics and repairing heavy equipment ranging from skid steers and forklifts to excavators and front-end loaders (CAT, Hitachi, Deere, and so on.)
- Diagnosing equipment failures and other problems in the field.
- Performing simple and complex repairs in the field and/or in the shop.
- Conducting preventative maintenance on mobile equipment.
- Must have 5+ years of experience working on heavy equipment with little supervision.
- Must be able to follow directions and train apprentice mechanics.
- Attention to detail and organization is critical.
- High school diploma
- Personal/dependable transportation
- Proper paperwork to document that you are authorized to work in the US
- Pass pre-employment drug test and a background check
- Regular business hours are 7am -5pm Monday -Friday and Saturdays
- This job requires working with your hands and lifting heavy parts.
- This job requires working outside in all kinds of weather.
- Attention to safety when working on and around heavy equipment and moving machinery.
Location: Graham, WA
$30-$35/hour: Ample overtime at time and half (10-20 hours average per check) + Medical/dental/vision, Paid holidays and vacations, Life insurance, Sick leave, 401(k) Match at 4%, and profit sharing (2 forms of retirement).
They are also offering relocation assistance and even have a rental house and land you can temporarily use while you get situated.