Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform every job right the first time in order to maintain and exceed customer expectations and prevent unnecessary service calls in the field.
- Keep available equipment in good working order and in presentable condition.
- Maintain a positive and professional image of the company.
- Service equipment correctly on the first attempt as required to ensure proper working condition when leaving the shop.
- Fabricate parts and equipment as required to meet shop and customer needs.
- Assists other mechanics with loading and unloading of equipment as needed.
- Assists other mechanics with repairs and maintenance of equipment as needed.
- May diagnose simple mechanical equipment problems.
- Perform safety inspections on equipment and maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Meet all company, governmental and equipment-specific safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
Will be working on Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, Man Lifts and Booms
Quarterly profit sharing
Generally, 7am - 5pm so there is some overtime at time and a half. Almost no weekend work.