Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.

Heavy Equipment Field & Shop Mechanic Roles

Cincinnati, OH

Industry: Construction/Building Materials Job Number: 49635 Pay Rate: $60 - $70k

Job Description

Our client is seeking both experienced Field Service and Shop Mechanics to inspect, repair, troubleshoot, perform maintenance, and assembly of heavy equipment including cranes, hoists, and derricks.

Field service mechanic role:

Local and at times extensive overnight travel is required. This travel will be up to 75%. The other 25% or more of your time will be spent in the shop or training.
As a key member of our field service team, you will help provide customized "powerful solutions" to fit our customer's equipment, tooling, and equipment needs.

This includes equipment set up, repair, PM schedules, and breakdown of equipment to return to the home office.
The position comes with a company van and $40/day per diem.

Shop Mechanic role:

Working on the same equipment as the field service mechanic, but in the shop.
This is a Monday-Friday daytime position with the ability for overtime.

Requirements:

Qualified candidates must have mechanical aptitude, strong analytical skills, able to understand equipment manuals and blueprints, along with three-plus years' experience in repairing heavy equipment.
- Ability to weld and a background in hydraulics, pneumatics, AC/DC electric, and rigging experience would be a plus
- Expertise in other construction equipment- aerial lifts (gas, electric and diesel), skid loaders, mobile cranes, rough terrain, forklifts, excavators, light towers, air compressors, generators, and so on, is helpful
- Professional and customer service demeanor to be always displayed

They are looking for a team member that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and capable of multi-tasking while maintaining quality and safety standards.

A valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to perform physical requirements of the job, including, but not limited to lifting, climbing, being on your feet for extended amounts of time, and working in inclement weather are needed.

As workload dictates, some overtime (including weekends) will be required. The selected candidate must supply own basic tools, larger tools provided.


Competitive hourly wage ($25 - $35/hour.) Medical/prescription, dental, company paid life, short and long-term disability.

Wellness initiatives/paid vacation/sick/holidays, 401k plan with auto enrollment tuition reimbursement.


Job Requirements

Heavy Equipment Maintenance

Additional Information

Take your experience in the military and apply it to a rewarding project where attention to detail and having pride in your work are appreciated
Apply Online

Send an email reminder to:

Refer A Friend

Share This Job: